JOIN THE 31 DAY CHALLENGE
Exchange Your Angry Reactions For Gentle Biblical Responses
Do you believe your struggle with anger and frustration stems from the wrong behavior you see displayed in your children? Amber Lia and Wendy Speake, who have 7 children between their two families, examine 31 of the most common parenting issues that cause us to explode. Filled with practical examples and Biblical insights, The Triggers Challenge is changing lives and giving hope for a more peaceful home!
Join us for 31 days as we teach you how to conquer sinful anger and face your triggers, like disobedience, sibling rivalry, exhaustion, and overloaded schedules, with grace and truth. Transformation will happen. Begin today!
When you join the Triggers 31 Day Challenge, you’ll receive:
- The Book. Triggers: Exchanging Parents’ Angry Reactions For Gentle Biblical Responses! Learn how to overcome 31 of the most common parenting triggers moms and dads face in the home. Authors Amber Lia and Wendy Speake share their personal journeys away from angry reactions, and lovingly coach you toward establishing a peace-filled home.
- The Study Guide. Filled with even more insights and biblical truth, Amber and Wendy offer you space to answer thoughtful questions for reflection and discussion. Use the Study Guide on your own, with a spouse, or in a Bible Study or Small Group setting!
- The Videos. 8 Video Lessons where Wendy and Amber discuss parenting’s most frustrating anger triggers and offer hope and wisdom!
- Holiday Triggers Bonus. The holidays offer their own brand of triggers. What should be a happy time that honors Jesus, often is filled with frustration and disappointment. Amber and Wendy address common holiday triggers so you can enjoy the reason for the season!
- Prayer Cards. Download these handy prayer cards which include the prayers at the end of each chapter from Triggers and one key Bible verse from each chapter.
- Gentle Parenting Prints. These 3 beautiful prints feature quotes and Scripture from the book that you can display in your home!
- Private Facebook Group Access. Too many parents are feeling the weight of guilt. You don’t have to face your triggers alone. The angry parent often feels shame, but not here. Amber and Wendy will journey with you through your frustrations, offering Biblical insight and hope, without condemnation, whenever you need it most.